Lavender oil, tea tree oil, and frankincense oil are some of the best essential oils to use for overall health and wellness.
What Are the Best Essential Oils for Health and Wellness?
Below you will find a list of the best essential oils for health and wellness and how to use them.
1. Improve Sleep – Place a few drops of lavender essential oil on your pillow to help you fall asleep and sleep better throughout the night. Lavender is known for helping to alleviate insomnia.
2. Relieve Stress and Tension – Use lavender and chamomile oils in a diffuser or place a few drops on a tissue and inhale regularly. Adding a few drops to a hot bath is wonderful for alleviating stress, tension, and related body aches.
3. Massage Oil – Add a few drops of Cedarwood essential oil to an unscented lotion or massage oil and use them for a relaxing massage.
4. Detox Bath – Adding lavender essential oil, Epsom salts, and sea salts to a warm bath will cleanse and rejuvenate the body.
5. Headaches – For migraines and headaches, mix rosemary, eucalyptus, peppermint, and/or sandalwood oils with a carrier oil, like Jojoba and rub into your temples or scalp.
6. Improve Depression – Adding rose essential oils to a bath, inhalations, and diffusers will boost mood and relieve depression.
7. Calm Children – Placing a couple drops of lavender of chamomile essential oils on stuffed animals can help to soothe and calm an upset child.
8. Lighten the Mood – Placing lavender, rose, ylang-ylang, chamomile, or orange essential oil in a diffuser brightens the mood and improves positive energy in any room.
9. Stay Alert – To help you stay alert, inhale the scent of lavender, sage, frankincense, lemon, peppermint, lemongrass, and basil essential oils in any combination.
10. Foot Soak – To help ease sore and tired feet, place your feet in warm water that contains peppermint essential oil and Epsom salts.
11. Bolster Your Immune System – Rubbing oregano essential oil to the bottoms of your feet can help to bolster your immune system.
12. Relax Tired Muscles – A warm bath with eucalyptus, sage, and basil essential oils will help to relax your tired muscles.
13. Improve Circulation – Adding 8 to 10 drops of grapefruit essential oils to a warm bath will help to improve your circulation.
14. Lose Weight – To aid in weight loss, inhale peppermint, and cinnamon essential oils to reduce your appetite and balance your blood sugars.
15. Reduce Anxiety – Diffusing lavender essential oil around your house can help to combat feelings of stress and tension.
16. Control Anger – Diffuse jasmine, patchouli, bergamot, or rose essential oils around your home to help with anger management.
17. Increase Confidence – To help increase your confidence, diffuse cypress, grapefruit, or rosemary essential oils around your home.
18. Control Fear – To help with feelings of fear, diffuse frankincense, neroli, or sandalwood essential oils
19. Cope with Grief – To help with the grieving process, diffuse Helichrysum, neroli, or vetiver essential oils. You can also include these oils in a warm bath to aid relaxation as you grieve.
20. Increase Memory and Concentration – To help aid memory and concentration while you are studying, diffuse black pepper, hyssop, or peppermint essential oils.
As you can see when you look through this list, there are many different ways you can use essential oils in your life.
You can add it to the bath, use it to affect the mood in a room and even remove mold.
From beauty care to mental health to first aid uses, introducing essential oils into your life will aid you in being healthier and removing the harsh chemicals that are in the products you get at the store.
Essential oils have been used by various civilizations for hundreds of years, and they are just as